1. the average length of time between when a merchant places an order and when the order has shipped, along with related carrier tracking details.
When selling goods via dropship fulfillment, one of the challenges you'll face is how quickly a wholesale supplier ships your order.
Suppliers often provide estimated lead processing times to approximate how long it might take an order to ship. However, these lead processing times don't give a clear picture how much time is needed prior to shipping an order.
True Shipping Speed is the answer to volatile, higher-risk dropship order fulfillment:
- More Precise than Estimated Lead Processing Times
- Calculated Average: Last 30 - 60 Days of Recent Ship Data
- Rounded 2 Decimals for Accuracy
- Located Within Product Details Page
Lead Processing Example: 1-3 business days
True ShippingSpeed™ Example: 1.33 business days before tracking provided
Helpful Tip: True ShippingSpeed™ is a new service. Statistical data may not be available until sufficient order activity is automatically measured.